I suggest "Voting pattern" be changed to "Vote count", or even "Final vote count". Voting patterns generally refer to someone's pattern of voting throughout the game. --YYCguy 22:35, 22 August 2007 (MDT)
This is just my opinion, but I think it looks weird having the player with the most votes formatted in the same way as the main heading, especially with an unformatted row above it. I suggest that the top 2 rows be formatted as headings with !s, and the player with the most votes highlighted in some other fashion (bold only?). Somestrangeflea 14:03, 25 August 2007 (MDT)
- I've made a few edits to the appearance of the table. Feel free to revert them if they aren't up to scratch. The edits are:
- Row 2 converted to heading
- Row 3 bolded
- Sorry for the large amount of edits, but I was trying to work with bolding, which didn't seem to be working. EDIT: I've figured out that the cause of my errors was that I misunderstood the initial text. I thought that 4 was the maximum number of votees, rather than the exact number of votees there must be, and I kept reverting every time I attempted to make one with 2 votees on the Game Record (boilerplate) page... EDIT EDIT: Oh, and I capitalised the N of "Not voting"...
Somestrangeflea 04:49, 26 August 2007 (MDT)
Wow, this is really nice. Thumbs up Flea :D - Shanba
- EDIT EDIT: Oh, and I capitalised the N of "Not voting"...
- why?.. it's not a title, it's not a name, so why should it be capitalized?..
-- LyingBrian 16:58, 26 August 2007 (MDT)
- Because the first letter of sentences should be capitalised regardless of whether it's a title or not. Somestrangeflea 17:00, 26 August 2007 (MDT)
- but it's NOT a sentence, and even if it was, the # would be the first word, not 'not voting'...
-- LyingBrian 17:15, 26 August 2007 (MDT)
- True, but it seems inconsistent with the rest of the table. Every other cell begins with a capital letter except that one. Somestrangeflea 04:50, 27 August 2007 (MDT)
I don't know what happened to this, but I noticed that it wasn't working due to Mini 243's page. I attempted to clean it up. The issue is the "if" statements. The code does not parse the table (neither HTML nor wiki formats) properly; see this. I may take another shot at this again later. -- HowardRoark 00:23, 8 October 2009 (EDT)