This category is intended for articles which were written by a single user with the intent of provided a self-contained look at Mafia or some particular aspect of the game. This is in contrast to a normal wiki entry, which is intended to be edited frequently for clarity and new information. These articles are presented as originally written, though they may have additional comments added at the end where warranted.
The Articles here have been sorted into certain sub-categories:
- Views & Opinions: All articles which contain views from a player on any subject go here.
- Modding: All articles that contain help or information to game mods go here.
- Play: All articles that contain guides or tips to improve a players play-style go here.
You can also find all articles linked to this category if you aren't looking for a specific article.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Articles"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- A (slightly) in-depth guide for playing well as scum
- A Beginner's Guide to Being Awesome At Mafia
- A Guide to Focusing on Scum and Getting them Lynched
- A View on Cops
- Accelerated start
- Albert B. Rampage's take on Getting the Game Moving Day 1
- Antrax on Mafia
- Antrax's Guide to Being a Good Townie
- Archaebob's Theory on Environments
- Mafia As A Social Game: Argument About Charisma
- Mafiascum's Evolving Play: Tips
- Mastin Rambling: A Plea
- Mastin's Golden Rules
- Mastin's Guide to Playing Well
- Mastin's Guide to Scumhunting
- Mastin's Mafia Q&A
- Mastin's Player Type Theory
- Mastin's Tips To Scum
- Mastina's VCA Guide
- Meta: Analyzed
- Mina on Faking Guilty Results as Town
- Mith's Beginner's Guide to Post Analysis
- Mneme's Guide to Vote Analysis