Jump to navigation Jump to search
Games Kelly Chen has been in (lest we forget).
Some setups of mine:
- Vengeful, a 5p open setup.
- Crush A, a 7p open setup.
- Crush Nightless, a 6p open setup. (Actually this is considered broken, don't go here)
- Jungle Republic, a 12p open setup.
Format borrowed from bigAl's page. Then tinkered with.
As of 8/30/07:
- Town: 15/24
- Mafia: 8/24
- SK: 1/24
- Unrevealed: 0/24
- Won: 11/24 (6 as town, 5 as mafia)
- Lost: 12/24 (8 as town, 3 as mafia, 1 as SK)
- Abandoned: 1/24 (1 as town, 0 as mafia)
- In Progress: 0/24
- Lynched: 2/24 (1 as town, 1 as mafia)
- NKed: 14/24 (9 as town, 4 as mafia, 1 as SK)
- Survived: 8/24 (5 as town, 3 as mafia)
- Alive: 0/24
Games I've Modded:
- Reg Mini #300 - Kelly Open Setup (Mar 24 - Apr 8 '06)
- Town Win - Day 4 - 536 posts
- 3 mafia, 1 mafia-recruitable townie, 2 docs, 2 blockers, 4 vanilla.
- A Day 1 mafia-recruitable claim, followed by mass claim, made this fast and broken
- Reg Mini #330 - Kelly Open Setup 2: Too Much Scum (May 11 - Aug 10 '06)
- Town, Lyncher Win - Evening 3 - 1131 posts
- 2 wolves, 3 mafia, 1 lyncher, 5 townies, 1 cop, and two lynches per day.
- Town pulled it off! It was close; the last wolf got to the final 3.
- Also: At the time of completion, the mini with the highest post count ever.
- Mafia #54 - The Game Formerly Known as Moses in Egypt, Kelly Open Setup 3 (Aug 18 - Dec 11 '06)
- Town Win - Day 5 - 774 posts
- 4 wolves, 4 mafia, 9 townies, 5 weak power roles.
- Werewolves were creamed by crossfire and dayviggings. The cop managed to produce four useful results without getting NKed, making it impossible for mafia to win.
- Reg Mini #368 - Town of Suspicion, replacing lordy (Aug 29 '06 start; with me modding Nov 3 - Feb 22 '07)
- Mafia Win - Day 4 - 909 posts
- I reviewed the setup, and was able and willing to take over after the crash. Setup featured two partial roleblockers with different mechanics, causing one to get lynched.
- Reg Mini #392 - Jungle Republic, Kelly Open Setup 4 (Nov 17 '06 - Jan 28 '07)
- Islamist|Mafia Win - Day 5 - 617 posts
- 2 wolves, 3 mafia (can't kill), 6 townies, 1 seer.
- Flawless mafia win. The wolves did OK, and the town was pretty bad. Skill rewarded yeah?
- Mafia #59 - Hell on Earth, Kelly Open Setup 5 (Feb 6 - May 4 '07)
- Borg Win - Night 7 - 888 posts
- 8 scum in two groups, cop, seer, jailer, hider-ish, 19 players.
- Pretty good! Town started quite poorly; ultimately the last two borg endgamed the last alien and townie.
- Themed Mini #440 - Dungeon Adventure (May 1 - Jun 26 '07)
- Undead Mafia and Cult Recruiter Win - Day 4 - 275 posts
- Sadly a fairly inactive game, probably due to 7/12 of the players being antitown. Some interesting scum planning behind the scenes.
- Assassins in the Palace (Jul 3 - Aug 13 '07)
- Town Win - Day 9 - 592 posts
- A 14p version of Marathan 14. Two kings, two assassins, ten guards.
- Mafia #68 - Ork, replacing ShadowLurker (Aug 6 '07 start; with me modding Nov 16 - Jan 13 '08)
- Town Win - Day 6 - 2158 posts
- Setup that unfortunately and unexpectedly was broken. (I helped review it I believe.) Bit of a rocky time modding this.
Games I've Played:
Road to Rome
- Newbie #165 - Marbles by inHimshallibe
- Town Loss - Blue Mib/Townie - NKed night 2 - 24 posts
- My first game. I was pretty gullible, and quick to defend scum.
- (Link) - by SpeedyKQ, replacing rikdangerous
- Mafia Win - Mafia - Survived - 17 posts
- First time as mafia. Replaced into Night 1, my partner already dead. This was hard.
- (Link) - by Mr. Flay, replacing MeMe
- Town Loss - Cop - NKed night 1 - 18 posts
- Hmm, I was not very accurate in this game.
- Newbie #308 - by MeMe
- Town Loss - Townie - NKed night 1 - 36 posts
- D1 near deadline I started a successful bandwagon on scum. Other than that not too great.
- (Link) by inHimshallibe, replacing d_rouge
- Town Win - EMT/odd night Doctor - Survived - 9 posts
- My first role with a night choice. Sadly, we won before I could use it.
- Reg Mini #278 - Stalingrad by Alexander
- Town Win - Private Sergey Nikolenko/Mason - Survived - 123 posts
- The first game that I was in from start to finish. My partner was NKed Night 1.
- Reg Mini #297 - Insect by help im a bug
- Town Win - Aphid/Mason - Survived - 35 posts
- Only two day phases due to crossfire. Night 2 I was targeted by both the doc and vig.
- Reg Mini #319 - Most Mountainousest by Fletcher
- Mafia Win - Mafia - Lynched day 3 - 62 posts
- This was the third mountainous game, and scum won for the third time. Barely.
- Reg Mini #352 - Saints and Sinners by Rosso Carne
- Abandoned - Townie - Survived - 149 posts
- Open setup featuring a governor and a devil. Great game, though role PM flavor got in the way.
- (Link) by Yosarian2, replacing conflux
- Mafia Win - Mafia Doc Switch - Survived - 30 posts
- Scum dream team of me, Stoofer, and spectrumvoid. Flawless victory yay.
- Themed Mini #286 - Abortion by BabyJesus
- Town Loss - Pregnant Mother/Townie - NKed night 3 - 37 posts
- NKed after I claimed townie. Turns out scum could only NK townies.
- (Link) by Cogito Ergo Sum, replacing N_lich
- Mafia Loss - Bilderberg/Mafia - NKed night 2 - 31 posts
- Our safe claims were totally unusable. Both mafia got vigged before it mattered.
- Themed Mini #293 - Resident Evil 4 by mikeburnfire
- Mafia Loss - Albert Wesker/Mafia - NKed night 1 - 4 posts
- First time as mafia with living partner. First time I didn't get to post.
- (Link) by BabyJesus, replacing StrykkerVerde
- Town Win - Michael Schiavo/Seeker - NKed night 2 - 22 posts
- Strange game. There was no mafia/town distinction known to the players, which hurt participation. I believe my side won despite having a minority in the endgame.
- I am counting my role as town in this game, as my side were more numerous and did not have a NK.
- Themed Mini #382 - Small Town by Adele
- Town Win - Zoe the Psychic - Survived - 58 posts
- Open role game where mafia was lynched for blocking the tracker, then there were two crosskills, and we got the last mafia venge-killed D2.
- (Link) by mikeburnfire, replacing cardb0ardb0x
- Mafia Win - Blue Bomber/Mafia - Survived - 127 posts
- Tough setup and often inactive game. Started out really fun. For most of the game I thought I had an unknown partner out there, who turned out not to exist. Nasty town power existed as well that I was oblivious to. I couldn't have won without several major town screw-ups.
- (Link) by Norinel, replacing perfect62834
- Mafia Win - Mafia - NKed night 3 - 82 posts
- Super unlikely win I thought. One of my partners tried to bus both of his (originally newb) scum partners in a way I feared was obvious. Artifact mechanism was hard to keep track of. I was kind of grateful at the time I was (conditionally) vigged.
- Themed Mini #421 - Smalltown 2: Scrubs by Adele
- SK Loss - Elliot/Weak Doc and SK - NKed night 1 - 1 post
- My first SK role and I die N0 due to protecting scum...
- Mafia #49 - SpeedyKQ's Big New York Game by SpeedyKQ
- Town Loss - Cop - NKed night 4 - 57 posts
- Worst town I've ever been a part of. Inactivity, mass prods, instant lynch, repeat.
- (Link) by ChannelDelibird, replacing Wartys Neryon
- Town Win - Townie - NKed night 8 - 132 posts
- Down to the final 3. Town was hurt by several modkills though. Better game than #49.
- Kirby by GreenLiquid
- Town Loss - Cappy/Townie - Lynched day 7 - 196 posts
- First time I was lynched. It was the endgame, too...
- (Link) by Commodore Amazing, replacing rolandofthewhite
- Town Loss - Mason - NKed night 3 - 32 posts
- I was a partnerless Mason. I blame myself for helping derail the godfather bandwagon.
- (Link) by Thesp, replacing Tyfo
- Mafia Loss - Targitaus, of the Scythians/Mafia - NKed night 7 - 18 posts
- This game was pretty broken in favor of town, but I think I did a decent job...
- Verbose 2 by mith
- Town Loss - Jonathan Edwards, Preacher/Townie - NKed night 1 - 18 posts
- I had a post restriction that I was pretty sure would get me lynched. Instead it got me killed by the SK.