- 2-Shot Stalker
- Lawyer or Framer
- Bullet-Proof Bodyguard or Asceticizer
- 1-Shot Vigilante or Deputy
- 8 Vanilla Townies
- Serial killer
- or means there's a 50% chance of either role being chosen.
- Mafia have a faction kill.
- Mafia wins if they at any point in the game consist of 50% or more of the town during a day-phase.
- Town wins if they Mafia and Serial Killer are dead.
- Serial Killer wins if he kills 5 people
You are a Mafia Goon.
- You have no abilities except for your deception, use it!
You are a Mafia Framer.
- You visit one person per night, that person will turn up "Guilty" on inspection by the cop that night.
You are a Mafia Lawyer.
- You visit one person per night, that person will turn up "Innocent" on inspection by the cop that night
You are a Mafia 1-Shot Stalker.
- You must visit one person on the first and second night only, you receive that player's role. After that you lose your ability.
You are a Cop
- You visit one person each night and the get a result consisting of "Guilty" or "Innocent".
You are a Bullet-Proof Bodyguard.
- You visit one person per night, that person is protected from 1 night-kill. If a player is protected you die, you can't die via night-kills.
You are an Asceticizer
- You visit one person per night, any effects targeted at him/her (including night-kills) are stopped.
You are a 1-Shot Vigilante.
- Once this game you may night-kill one person.
- (The Mod should sort out how he does this.)
You are a Deputy.
- If the cop dies you become a cop.
You are a Vanilla Townie.
- You have no abilities, your power is your vote.
3rd Party Roles
You are a Serial Killer.
- You have a night-kill every night.
No games played yet.