Jump to navigation Jump to search
Star-Crossed is an 8-player Open Setup game where the Mafia Goons know each other but have no factional communication.
- The Goons declare the Mafia kill target individually; the kill only goes through if all living Goons declare the same target.
- If a Goon dies, the next Night is skipped.
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partner, [Player Name].
- You have no factional communication.
- Factional kill: During the Night phase, you may individually PM the name of a player in the game to the moderator.
- If all living Mafia members send in the same name, the named player will die.
- If all living Mafia members do not send in the same name, a No Kill will occur.
- If either Goon dies, the next Night will be skipped.
- You win when all members of the Town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
- Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
- Your weapon is your vote; you have no Night actions.
- You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and there is at least one Town-aligned player alive.