User:Andycyca/Standard modding rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following rules apply to all (non-mafia) games I mod, unless noted otherwise in the respective game thread.
- I'm the mod, so my decision is final
- I'm human, so I'm not perfect. If I make a mistake, let me know gently via PM or AIM
- If you want to tell me something in the thread, do so by putting you message in bold Otherwise I might skip it (see 1.1)
- I reserve for my personal use Bold darkred font
- Deadlines are negotiable, but only if the discussion needs it.
- Deadline changes are one-way only. I will never change a deadline backwards.
- Roughly 48 hours before the deadline (if there's any) I'll prod inactive people. If they don't respond, I'll ignore them for the round.
- Severe inactive players will get either (mod)killed or replaced, according to the game.
- I don't like flamers, trolls and personal attacks and violence in general. If I sense high, personal, non-comical tempers I'll (mod)kill you.
- Treat the game and your fellow players as a commitment.
- If you anticipate being away for longer than 3 days, please leave a message saying so.
- My family and other activities take some of my weekend time. In most of the cases I count weekends as 1 or 0 days.
- Given the case that I have limited access to internet, the game will either enter in pause. If I have a backup mod, he/she will have the same authority, powers and responsibilities than me.
- Once you're dead, stop posting. I don't like "Bah" posts that much, but I accept them if they don't have anything relevant to the game
- Violation of this rule gives you negative points in my "Good players" list
- Comments and suggestions at the end of the game are encouraged and welcome
- I can change the rules for good games sake.