LYNCH ALL MODS! Andycyca||me||What? 02:52, 31 October 2011 (EDT)
A.K.A. Andy, he's been MS since 31 Jul 2007. Just a random guy. Leader of the Lynch All Mods Philosophy movement.
Andycyca was born before the release of Final Fantasy I in Japan but after the Queen Street Massacre in Australia in the country with the most native spanish speakers in the world. He speaks intermediate english according to Cambridge/ESOL examinations (FCE C grade) and is currently learning his second germanic language: German.
Apart from mafia, Andycyca likes photography and writing (even when he's a bad photographer and writer), hearing music, singing (he's a baritone) playing piano and guitar, origami (specially modular origami), music, RPG's (Vampire and D&D) and ocasionally MMORPGs, videogames, math fun and jokes, movies, gaming webcomics, quoting, music, sciences
He ran the GTKAS for a few years. Occasionally he'll log into Scumchat to say nothing at all. Save this [link]
|Open||One game completed||Yes|
|Three months on site||Yes|
|Mini Normal||One game completed||Yes|
|Three months on site||Yes|
|Mini Theme||One modded game||Yes|
|Large Normal||One modded game||Yes|
|Large Theme||Two modded games||No|
|Newbie Game||Two modded games||No|
~623 game posts as of Jun/10/08
- Newbie 436 First mafia game. TL
- The War to end all Freaktowns! Replaced rolandofthewhite ML Finally! Great game.
- Newbie 490 First time I was mafia. Flawless mafia win in D2
- Newbie 490.0.1 We lynched our mod (Mr. Flay) and the backup-suddenly-appointed mod (oEJo). Again, flawless mafia win.
- Mini 528 (Nervous Mafia) The mod doesn't want us to talk about it ever. ML
- Open 54 Flawless Mafia Win (we endgamed Glork BTW, and I feel very proud about it. Ether is not happy)
- Open 43 Replaced vapmyrusddg First time as Doc. TW
- Mafia 71 Replaced QuickBen TL
- Worse Idea Mafia Hilarious, but a Town Loss
- Newbie 565 First time as IC TL
- Elemental Mafia First time as Tracker. TW
- Newbie 715 TL
Wanna see more? Detailed games.
- Blind Tag Ready, Aim, Fire!
- Blind Tag Ready, Aim, Fire! 2
- Blind Tag Ready, Aim, Fire! 3
- Blind Tag Ready, Aim, Fire! 4
- Mini 581 - Andy's Death ( Wiki)
- Blind Tag Ready, Aim, Fire! 5
Ripped off Ibaesha's page.
- Total: 11
- Win: 4
- Lose: 7
W/L By Faction
- Mafia Win: 2
- Mafia Lose: 2
- Town Win: 2
- Town Lose: 5
- Lynch: 3
- Nightkill: 2
- Endgame: 2
- Survive: 3
- Execution: 1
- Townie: 5
- Doc: 1
- Tracker: 1
- Goon: 4
To.do/Pages under construction
/If real life were like mafia...
/Standard modding rules
/Mafia modding rules
/Let's Play! Final Fantasy Tactics
The following were created as subpages, but now they redirect to the actual article:
/Spam Fighting guide
/How to Mod 2.0 by GL
- I hit L-1 in page 1 in my first two newbie games, and the D1's lynch was based greatly on that on both games.
- Newbie 490 has been the best post-game yet. We goons quicklynched our mod and the backup mod. That's where the heading comes from.
- Andy's title Gets To Kill All Spammers comes from the fact that he
usually killsused to hunt down spammers at the wiki AND is running the GTKAS queue.
blocked "User:ChenHuilin" with an expiry time of infinite: spammer
*Sigh* Pro-town Mafiosos always get me. Well played Andy.
- Dusk in Newbie 490
Andy is in the alive and the dead list.
- PokerFace in some Ready, Aim, Fire! game.
Backstabbing Germany is always the right move
(1:04:34 PM) OhGodMyLife: oman i'll be a girl for you (1:04:43 PM) OmanOC: thank you, you're kind
(8:42:28 PM) soccerh888: they are retarde (8:42:32 PM) soccerh888: *retarded