2 Mafia Neighbors/1-shot Roleblockers
6 Town Neighbors
3 Mafa Neighbors/1-shot Roleblockers
9 Town Neighbors
- Normal lynch mechanics
- Everyone is paired into neighborhoods, including the mafia.
- Neighborhoods are organized using Random.org, and it is possible to have a neighborhood consisting of two mafia neighbors, two town neighbors, or one of each.
- Each neighborhood shares a vigilante ability that can be used each night.
- If one neighbor dies, that neighborhood loses the ability to shoot.
- Neighbors must agree on their target, or no action will be taken. They may also agree to target no one. Neighbors may not shoot themselves or their neighbors.
- Neighbors must also agree on who performs the action, if a target is chosen/agreed upon.
- Each member of the mafia has a 1-shot roleblocking ability they may use on anyone, including a faction partner (but not themselves), once during the game.
- Mafia do not have a standard nightkill; however, the faction may choose a nightkill target that will take effect only if all neighborhoods do not target anyone for a shot.
- Each member of the mafia will be paired with a neighbor.