Telephone Pictionary: The Ramen Years/Chain P
Chain P: Cheery Dog's Chain
Cheery Dog - Phrase
- Little did Johnny know, but what he was seeking was right around the corner.
Kimor - Picture
Empking - Phrase
- Although a confused headed door is more noticable, your attention should be focused on the fowl play in the corner.
RedCoyote - Picture
Xalxe - Phrase
- The door is puzzled by the magic chicken.
Thor665 - Picture
DrippingGoofball - Phrase
- A French door wonders how a duckling got into the house.
Kcdaspot - Picture
ChannelDelibird - Phrase
- Upon seeing a duck, the anthropomorphic squeezed-thin Dutch flag with an incorrectly national-stereotyped hat considered coded symbols.
Equinox - Picture
izakthegoomba - Phrase
- The dutchman, who has a feather in his cap and is being watched by a duck, ponders the mystery of the fourth PlayStation button.
Fujiko - Picture
sword_of_omens - Phrase
- The peace-loving Danish man wonders if it was indeed his pet duck that sneezed on his Playstation.