Telephone Pictionary: The Mandate of Heaven/Chain E
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chain E: Equinox's Chain
Equinox - Phrase
- Papers, please.
ZZZX - Picture
petroleumjelly - Phrase
- His paper flew off into the sky.
Shanba - Picture
The Bulge - Phrase
- Not even my third arm could help me catch my homework, picked up by the wind.
Marquis - Picture
Jackel98 - Phrase
- The old, topless man's sternum reached for the sad, ancient piece of paper while two brown children watched.
Bins - Picture
EspeciallyTheLies - Phrase
- Old Donnie Darko about to steal a burnt poptart's soul while the kids watch.
Jingle - Picture
Magua - Phrase
- The children are unhappy with Death's deal that they can live forever, but only if they never put jam on toast.
BipolarChemist - Picture
Kaboose - Phrase
- Death says "If you don't want to die, don't put bubble gum on shirts."