I disagree with this article; it makes it seem as though the Kamikaze and the Suicide Bomber win when they are lynched. And, beyond that, a good Suicide Bomber isn't lynched. Suicide Bomber and Kamikaze should each have their own article, should they not? Kilroy8675309 18:55, 19 August 2007 (MDT)
- well Kamikaze does have it's own page, it just redirects here, probably b/c it's not different enough...
- Can you expound on how Kamikaze & Suicide Bomber differ from Jester?.
- Can you give examples of games where these roles are used?
- Why isn't a good Suicide Bomber lynched?
- p.s. can you please sign your posts?.. just type the following after your post:
~~~~. i know it's not required, but helps us keep track of who's saying what...
-- LyingBrian 03:45, 20 August 2007 (MDT)
Uh, under the definitions of Kamikaze and Suicide Bomber given in the article, would it not be more approrpiate for those names to be moved to the Super Saint page? Somestrangeflea 09:31, 20 August 2007 (MDT)
- well the first thing that jumped out at me was Kamikaze & Suicide Bomber are Neutral, while Super Saint is Pro-Town... other than that, it sounds like they are similar... but which is a variant of the other?.. i'd still like the 3 questions above answered, as i don't fully understand how a Kamikaze/Suicide Bomber differs from a Jester other than killing the person who hammered them...
-- LyingBrian 04:07, 25 August 2007 (MDT)