This game has been classified as Complex.
Survivor: Pantheon is an anonymous Large Social Game which took place between June 22nd, 2021 and Aug 21, 2021. All blame can be forwarded to VashtaNeurotic, , and .
The hydra Maat and Hathor ( Mist7676 and Noraa ) defeated the son of god Jesus himself ( Aronis ) in a 5-4 vote.
Forum link: survivor-pantheon.freeforums.net MS thread link here
Divine Interventions: Dis bullshit was a known list of horrible events the moderators would inflict on the players. Bullshit included playing The Apprentice instead of Survivor and the last three eliminated players returning for a round with votes. The mods also gave out Tokens that could increase the chances of an event or veto two events, and seemed surprised the players used them to veto their bullshit.
- Pyramus and Thisbe: "This round you will only be allowed to talk to people on the OTHER tribes in the game. Including during Tribal Council."
This forced players to hide from 12 people instead of just 6 and Chaos got eliminated when he couldn't talk to his tribe.
- Lent: "In this round, if the players/tribe going to Tribal Council choose, they can NOT cast a vote, in exchange for an extra vote which can be cast until the Final Eight Tribal Council."
This was great for the Hitorigami players since they couldn't stop going to tribal. This resulted in 11 votes in the Final 8 unfairly bullying Deimos.
- The Prophet's Hadith: "tl;dr everyone picks a person. If two people pick each other they get a Steal-A-Vote good until Final 7 Tribal Council. If there are any unmatched picks on a person no one gets an item. For example, if Tom picks Carrie, Carrie picks Tom, and Reynold picks Tom, Carrie would receive a Steal-A-Vote, no one else involved would."
This bullshit had 9 clarifications on what happens if you steal a stolen vote or a double-voter's vote. Because this happened in the 3 tribes of 5 stage multiple people failed to get steal-a-votes because allies didn't know they were being picked, or because Bilious is a bully to Deimos.
- The Moirai: "Cast a Moirai vote. This vote will take effect at the Final 9 Tribal Council if you are alive, in addition to your F9 vote."
This bullshit was invented to bully Jael because being mean to xofelf is fun. Because everyone knew Jael had 5 votes on them already people treated them like a dead person walking. This backfired when Jael played a bullshit idol and Cerberus went home with 13 votes.
- Tower of Babel: "For the next Challenge Phase you must communicate using a language assigned to you by the mods and google translate." This didn't do anything but it was very funny.
- The Year of Two Winters: "This next tribal the mods will create a list of the players, and you will only be able to talk to the players immediately above and below you on the list."
Jael used a Token to increase the odds of this twist when they thought they were being eliminated, and then got voted out because Jael couldn't talk to anyone.
Player Controlled Swaps: Every swap was determined by player actions, whether they were aware of it or not.
- Greed Swap: Challenge 4 was a Google form offering an idol clue if you were one of the 9 people who 'took the most rubies' but warning taking fewer rubies would award a tribe immunity. What players didn't realize is with 18 people in the game, this was a 9/9 swap with the 9 greediest people going to tribal on one side. Fili and Kili were unjustly punished for streaming their pulls to youtube by not submitting their ungreedy answer fast enough, getting no idol clue and still going to the Greed tribe.
- Draft Swap: After Challenge 6, a special What Were You Thinking round was held. Players publicly picked one of 3 tribes to join with pick order determined by challenge score. If your score was low you could also be bumped.
- Provider/Receiver Swap: This wasn't discovered until postgame, but Challenge 8 asked players to pair up to give runes and receive the instructions. The next swap put all Providers on one side and Receivers on the other, with sit-outs going to the smaller tribe. The mods cruelly wanted players to pick their closest allies on tribe to pair up with and be torn from, which worked pretty much as intended.
|Player||Tribe 1||Tribe 2||Tribe 3||Tribe 4||Tribe 5||Position|
||Hitorigami|| 1st vote|
|Hitorigami|| 2nd vote|
|Hitorigami|| 3rd vote |
|Titans||Taotie|| 4th vote |
|Jotunn||Taotie|| 5th vote |
|Fili and Kili
|Hitorigami||Taotie|| 6th vote |
||Titans||White Tiger||Rusalka|| 7th vote |
|Hitorigami||Taotie||Valkyrie|| 8th vote |
|Jotunn||White Tiger||Valkyrie||Vanara|| 9th vote |
||Jotunn||White Tiger||Rusalka||Vanara||10th vote |
||Courage||White Tiger||Valkyrie||Rakshasa||Camelot||11th vote |
11th Place, 1st Juror
|Hitorigami||White Tiger||Duende||Vanara||Camelot|| 12th vote |
10th Place, 2nd Juror
Save The Dragons
|Titans||Taotie||Duende||Rakshasa||Camelot|| 13th vote |
9th Place, 3rd Juror
|Phobos and Deimos
Sirius9121 and Shadoweh
|Titans||Taotie||Duende||Vanara||Camelot|| 14th vote |
8th Place, 4th Juror, 1st Flop
|Jotunn||White Tiger||Duende||Rakshasa||Camelot|| 15th vote |
7th Place, 5th Juror
||Titans||White Tiger||Rusalka||Rakshasa||Camelot|| 16th vote |
6th Place, 6th Juror
|Titans||White Tiger||Duende||Rakshasa||Camelot|| 17th vote |
5th Place, 7th Juror
||Hitorigami||Taotie||Valkyrie||Vanara||Camelot|| 18th vote |
4th Place, 8th Juror
|Titans||Taotie||Rusalka||Vanara||Camelot|| 19th vote |
3rd Place, Final Juror
|Jotunn||White Tiger||Rusalka||Rakshasa||Camelot||Runner Up|
|Matt and Hathor
Mist7676 and Noraa
Coming soon tm