Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2 Mafia Goons
- 4 Vanilla Townies
- Players are split into two groups of three, with one mafia in each group.
- Day 1, players must eliminate amongst the people in their group.
- If both mafia are eliminated d1 in both groups, town wins.
- If one mafia is eliminated d1, that mafia vengekills one of the players from his group.
- If no mafia are eliminated d1, the town players who were eliminated must agree on a vig kill. If the kill is on mafia, the game continues in ELo. Otherwise, mafia wins.
- If for whatever reason the two town players can not come to a consensus on who to shoot, each submits a target. The mafia then choose from the two which one dies. (This ideally prevents undecisions)
Welcome, [Player]! You are a Vanilla Townie.
- You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
- You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Welcome, [Player]! You are a Mafia Goon.
- Factional Communication: Each night phase, you may talk to your group here [Link].
- Factional Kill: Each night phase, you may send a member of your group to target another player in the game, attempting to kill them.
- You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).
|- (Mafia Win)|