Ready Aim Fire
Ready Aim Fire is a suspicion-based game similar in some ways to Mafia but much quicker and simpler, allowing any number of players (2+). The basic concept as it is played in the forums is:
- Every player has a gun.
- Each round you must PM the moderator with your choice to:
- Shoot another player. This will generally kill them, but see below.
- Shoot in the air/decline to shoot. This choice will kill you if anyone targets you, but if no one does, you live.
- Shoot yourself. This will save you and kill anyone who targets you (for gameplay reasons), but if no one does, you die.
- The last player living wins; alternatively, a fixed number of rounds can be played for points.
- Norinel introduced it in October 2003.
- Ready, Aim, Food Fight variation from October 2003 by PBuG, that didn't quite catch on.
- Revival by Macros in February 2004.
- Log of July 2004 games on AIM, with storylines.
- pwnz revived it once more in October-December 2004.
- Series of games from March-August 2006.
- October 2006 attempt by lordy which never got going.
Battle Royale, which adds a movement component to the game concept.
Blind Tag: Ready, Aim, Fire! A modified version with unknown teams.