Name: PokerFace, Nojkoor1584
Favorite Role: Vigilante
Least Favorite Role: Vanilla
- You can not read that which has no face
Has acted in various local performances in real life. So he is able to naturally appear as any alignment or role he finds suitable. If he is town he will look town. If he is scum he will look town. Plays in a very relaxed natural manor making alot of joke posts when in the games early stages. When he is bored he may lurk regardless of his role or alignment. If its not fun then there's no point in doing it, which is why he'll usually finds ways to lighten his mood and liven up the game with dramatics. Dramatics often associated with Time Travel, Neighbors, or vidgings on night 0
- I believe Poker gets bored and starts to lurk when he doesn't have someone to target at night.
- Nah, that doesn't really narrow him down. Too many irc power roles got passive or latent powers that don't involve targeting people. Its not a solid meta tell.
- PF can look town as any role or alignment. Only time you can read him is when he's already dead.
Road to Rome
- Newbie 422 - Won, Replaced Ryuk and Survived as Mafia Goon
- Newbie 426 - Won, Lynched day 1 as Vanilla Town
- Newbie 520 - Won, Survived as Town Doctor
- Satin Doll Showdown - Won, Lynched day 5 as Vanilla Townie claiming to be an obnoxious drunk
- Friends & Enemies & Enemies - Lost, Eaten night 1, Town Mason with roflcopter and decorbe
- Clerks - Won, Replaced Pickemgenius and Survived as Sanford (Vanilla Town that claimed to be a Security Camera)
- Death Note Mini Theme - Lost, Shot night 2 as Watari (Town Doctor)
- Cowboy Bebop Mafia - Won, Killed night 3 as Elder Town Mason with Xtoxm/Shadowgirl
- Mini 1111: Wait Your Turn, Tex! - Won, Survived as Even-night Vigilante
- Lemmings Mafia - Lost, Game run by farside22 where I was in a hydra with Battousai as Chuji Kunisada. We were End Gamed as Town Lemming
- Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia - Lost, Replaced Katsuki and died at endgame
Mayfair Micro Club
- Micro 464: CD9* - Won, Survived as Cop
- Doctor Who Mafia 2 - Won, Replaced Theopor_COD and survived as Vanilla Town
- Choose Carefully Mafia - Won, Replaced Battle Mage and was Shot on last night as Vanilla Town
- Invitational 11: Pick your Poison 5 - Lost, Endgamed as Vanilla Town
- Robin Williams Mafia - Won, replaced burn_209. I'm Popeye the Limited Vigilante man. I'm Popeye the Limited Vigilante man. I ate up the spinach and died on night 2. I'm Popeye the Limited Vigilante man. Toot Toot!
- Serial Killer Movie Mafia - Won, Survived as Sam Loomis (doctor)
- Deathy^7 - Abandoned, I was a Mafia Goon
- Shadow Lurkers Face Mafia - Won, Survived as KEEPER of FACE (Cop)
- Powerpuff Girls Mafia - Won, Survived as the Mayor of Townsville (Naive Killer Cop)
- Incognitos Vengeful Mafia 2 - Won, Survived day 2 as Vengeful Townie
Ether: PF's early suicidal behavior made me think "bored vanilla," an archetype I know he follows.
- Caboose's Crush Mafia - Lost, Endgamed as GF who watched lyncher win on day 1
- Pro Sports Mafia - Won, shot night 2 as Baseball (Post Restricted Doc)
- Empking Mafia 1 - Won, Survived as GF
- Chosen Mafia 1 - Won, Lynched day 1 as Vanilla Townie
- Cowboy Bebop Small Town - Won, Shot night 1 as Jet (Town Cop & RoleBlocker)
- Cowboy Bebop Small Town - Won, Survived as Faye replacement (Town Commuter)
- Zwet's "Perfectly Normal" Mafia - Won, Survived as Vanilla Town
- Wait Your Turn, Tex - Won, Mr. Flay set out to Unbreak Texas Justice. I died night 1 as an odd-night vidge
- SK's Bad Medicine Marathon - Won, The Town absolutly owned this game. I was vanila that survived and won day 1
- SK's Bad Medicine Marathon 2 - Won, The Town absolutly owned this game. I was doctor that survived and won day 1
- Hohum's Wake up and play 7P - Won, Everybody Won, Mod error. I was a Town Cop.
- Flay the Town - Won, Was going to be a goon with UVApe but they were replaced so I had the pleasure of Elvis knits being my new scum buddy. We pitched a shut out, Won day 2!
- KeyBladeWielder's 9p Normal - Lost, Game ran fast with lynches and poor deadline exicution. Was Vanilla town, died night 4 Mafia won.
- Majiffy's Booze Mafia: Drunken Favorites - Won, Four players in a drunken dead lock where a taunt breaks enough silence to root out the scum. Won and survived as Town Jack of all trades
- Marathon Flash Mafia 2 - Lost, died at night as watcher. I watched helplessly as a confirmed town got lynched in lylo.
- Murica Mafia - Won, Died day 1 as Desperado. I went out like a firework but town still won. Happy Independence Marathon Weekend!
Special Mafia Games
Bastard games or Crazy theme Games that pretty much weren't mafia games, due to non-regular forms of lynching or killing. Weird Win Condition games like Aitp and Loser Mafia are also here
- Open 73 - Assassin in the Palace - Lost, Lynched day 5 as Guard to Farside
- Open 73.5- Assassin in the Palace Reset - Won, Survived as King day 2
- Space Dandy Mafia - Won, I got lynched day 1 while I was V/la. Dr. Gel got very little screen time. Was not able to use my night tracking or jail keeping. Was not able to use my day skill where I would have ended the day early and protected myself. My Scum team managed to win in this insanely swingy setup
- Suikoden U-Pick - Lost, Game run by Varsoon where I was in a hydra with xtoxm as Blackest Magick. We were lynched Day 2 as a Mafia Doctor with a 1-shot Commute
Mayfair Micro Club
- Micro 397 - A Very Serious Mafia Game - Lost, Killed Night 4 as Town Neighbor Doctor. Bastard mod game that was not within normal guidelines as advertised. But was seriously fun!
- Micro 469: One Night Ultimate Werewolf 3 - Lost, Was villager and was endgamed when we lynched the robber on Day 1
- Micro 569: One Night Ultimate Werewolf 4 - Won, Was troublemaker and we we lynched the werewolf on Day 1
- Micro 594: One Night Ultimate Werewolf 5 - Won, Was villager and we we lynched the werewolf and the seer on day 1 with a double lynch plan that outed the minion that fake claimed troublemaker
- Worse Idea Mafia - XXX, Town Worse Idea Vidge that got screwed by Gurdian's mid game rule changes. Don't make a new rule that spelling is critical any game let alone a day kill game right after scum has been targeted for a kill
- Loser Mafia - Won, Lynched day 5 as Mafia Jester (Mime)
- Dynamite Stick Mafia - Won, Only player to survive, Was Dynamite Townie
- Really Bad Idea Mafia - Won, shot night 2 as Town Bad Idea Vidge
- Monty Python's Mafia Circus - Won, Survived as Hungarian Tourist (Town Cigarette Finder = Nerfed Vanilla)
- Black Fang Mafia - XXX, Predicted every player's role while eliminating every player not in my own scum group. I had a lower number of buddies and a 1-kill imunity
- ehobanohar - ???, Unbalanced xyzzy setup broken into "Happily Ever After", as Town Ehobanohar
- Explosiva Mafia - XXX, Blown up by BM and then I was allowed to replace back in and had to listen to town instead of blowing up Scum Max
- DHSDSM Alpha & Beta - Hydra games with Tajo as PoketheAlpaca
- Won Beta, Survived as Bulgarian Mafia Eunich Doctor
- Lost Alpha, Killed Phase 2 as Townie
- Of Gods and Men - Lost, Kinetic/Beholder ran this game and I played in it as a Hydra with animorpherv1. The hydra account is named DarkStalker. We were a very powerful role. I'd call it Mafia Dream Bender. Though we were lynched day 4 and mafia lost, we still had fun
- Worst Role Ideas 2 - Lost, Izak Goomba ran a worst role ideas game. The setup was written based on some of the worst roles ever imagine. Something that I think went well was Izak didn't know there was a first role ideas and his second one was somewhat different and interesting by comparison. I got a really good role in Dice as I randomly got one of 6 different role each night, vanilla, tracker, cop, vidge, doc, or unkillable. I went doc, vidge, cop, tracker, vidge. Saved a werewolf killed a guy which confirmed another townie, found an inocent, caught a mafioso as he killed a werewolf and I killed a werewolf all by myself. I played very well and tried to turn the 2 scum groups against each other, but despite the effort of some great townies, we had alot of bad townies and my side ultimatly shot itself in its own foot, died night 5
- Space Dandy II Mafia - Lost, played game as Blackest Magick with Xtoxm. Every player was told they were space dandy, but actually they could be any character from the season two premier of Space Dandy. Xtoxm and I were the Alien Hunter Dandy. Dimensions collided in a fun game we really missed out on since we died night 1.
- Contagion in the Palace - XXX, as Guard page 9. xyzzy badly revealed roles info
- Kingmaker in the Palace - Lost, Lynched as hung over Kingmaker day 2
- The Odds 2 Liberation - Won, Replaced jdodge. Survived as 20% Odds -> Mafia Goon
- Generic Upick - Lost, Endgamed as Nerfed Vanilla Town Sadist. Unbalanced Upick but Ether still rules!
- WTD Mafia - XXX, Shot night 2 as Jdodge's wierd role
- Wash in Laundry - XXX, Endgamed as Jdodge's wierd role
- Bad Idea Marathon 1 - Won, shot day 2 as Gunless Mafia Goon
- Bad Idea Marathon 2 - XXX, I was a Town Bad Idea Vidge that killed Stef (Mafia GF) and died the next night. It was a cool game despite very unorthodox modding. Insane Cops in a Bad Idea Game, is a bad idea
- Xdammo's Aitp 1 - Won, Survived as King
- Tar's Worst Idea UT Prototype - Won, after dieing with a Colt 41
- Miller13's Vengeful 5 V1 - XXX, This game made no logical sence
- Shanba's Thirty Xanatos Pileup - ???, Had two win conditions. Only got one of them
- Kittymo's Marathon Kingmaker 2 - Won, Flawless Scum Victory where Sotty7 and I controlled all lynches and decimated all power roles with ruthless efficiency
- Jahudo Bastard 2 - Won, Again I got python vanilla nerfed but this time I also disabled plum as she was Patsy and I was a bird that carried coconuts. Town won and I survived
- Charnel's Lucid Dreamers XI - XXX, Was a Lucid Dreamer that got Modscrewed on N0 but at least this time mod apologized
- Racism Mafia - Won, Was Cow King (Cult leader that could win with any faction) survived and won with mafia on day 2
- Jahudo Bastard 3 - Lost, Was The City of Sheboygan, Wisconsin (Nerfed Vanilla) lynched day 3 and lost
- DC vs Marvel Upick - XXX, I was Plastic Man (Joat) over my other choices of Doctor Doom, Joker, Deadpool. Should have won as we had things on lockdown like in Black Fang, but like Black Fang it suffered from quiters and Mod eliminating people
- SAD's swing bastard 5 faction - Won, as Jester. Took me 3 days to think of a way to get lynched without getting day killed by a very trigger happy day killer.
- Bitmap's Upick Roles v2 - XXX, Everybody Won/Mod Error. I was a Mafia forensic Investigator.
- Rampaging Dinosaur - XXX, Town won though the game likely should have been stopped or restarted since there was a no default town pm given and mafia got outed as a result. I won as vanilla town but can't say i deserved it
- Zachrulez's Kingmaker the third - Won, Zach ran 3 king maker games during one marathon weekend and I managed to attend to last one. It was the only one the town won but it wasn't because of me as I was executed day 2 as a peasant or vanilla
- CDB's Mystery Closed Setup - Lost, This game had a lot of crazy confusion. Borderline Bastard, so I enjoyed it alot. I was an Unroleblockable NSA Agent, which sounds really cool but it was just a cop that found scum types that were not in the game. And as there was compulsive millar maker those scum type could falsely appear in the game. Its a good thing that guy claimed day 1 or things could have gone really nutzy. I died night 2 and the scum went on to win it
- Aronis's 8p Greatest Idea - Won, Get 5 cards keep 4 to decide alignment and role. When mafia can't kill you can easily beat them. Survived as Town Evangelist Janitor
- Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires V - Lost, Died as YOU (Guard). I figured a good way to win this very Assassin in the palace like game, but couldn't organize it perfectly before death
- Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires VI - Won, Survived as Forest (King). I was able to put my plan in motion this time and it worked perfectly!
- The Odds 2 - Lost, lynched day 4 as 15% Odds -> Vanilla Town. Should have voted ZZZX. Pablito gambited well by ika really screwed the pooch
- CBDmod Greater Idea - XXX, died at night as watcher, replaced chamber. Most unbalanced game I have ever played. 3 mafia v 2 sks v 4 Town. There was no true town majority at the start so I would not even call this Mafia
- Cult VS Masons Marathon - Won, Survived as Town Busdriver. Game was a bit unbalanced. Town won without any casualities
- Ircher's 8p Grand Idea Upick Marathon - Won, survived as Mafia Broken Guy. Replaced in day 1. Only teammate was "dead" most of game while I had no night action other than the kill
- Vonflare's Ispy Upick - Won, survived as Keyboard (Town Pen Pal). Mafia messed up their fake claimes. Got one of the lynched via turning his supersaint claim against him.
Mish Mash Games
- The Mexican Standoff - Lost, Was run in marathon forum but its really a mish mash game similar to RAF
Scenes We'd Like to See
BreadScum: 2nd Place
Who has the button?
Beat the Mod
Don't Move the Panda
Spoil a Wish
Screw The Players
Ready Aim Fire:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59526 - Game 3 winner Game 4 mod
RAF Tourney: Abandoned
BTRAF Record: 3/2
Chess Record 2/3
Survivor games that did not survive
Rogers and PF were both /outs
On Team JSPFQ = Jmj Shall Poke Fen's Quads
One Night Ultimate Werewolf - Won as Trouble Maker
How were we allowed to run this^ in Mish Mash?
- Mr. Rogers Neighborhood 2 - Open running of [The Cul-de-sac]
- Designated Driver Micro - A Micro Kingmaker Game that has alcohol and is made for main forums. Not a Marathon Game
- Bastard Reveal Mafia - Another poorly written sequel to Bad Reveal Mafia that I have been considering. I may never run this game
- Time Paradox Mafia - Also Known As "Time and Face Mafia"
Crap we screwed up, I did something very bad with my time machine. The world is ending and its all your fault!
Killing Spree Games
The art of Killing is a delicate thing. I modified some heavy killing setups on route to one massive mafia game of death https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=5507778&f=5#p5507778 https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=5524653&f=24#p5524653
- PF's Russian Roulette - Very fun game. I was killed while modding cause of weird posting glitches (Scum and 1 townie win)
- Get your own, Tex - A Texas Justice Alternatives where everyone including each member of the mafia has a one shot vig kill. There are no faction kills otherwise. Odd number of targets hit you means you die and shots are used. Even number means you live and shots return to their owners
More than anticipated members of the town, held their fire again and scum got lynched day one again. I think these games may need at least 3 scum. And this game definitely needs to allow self and circle shooting, because when you are the last scum and you have no kills, you are in a serious up hill battle.
- Get your own, Tex 2 - A Texas Justice Alternatives where everyone including each member of the mafia has a one shot vig kill. There are no faction kills otherwise. Odd number of targets hit you means you die and shots are used. Even number means you live and shots return to their owners
I remembered to allow scum to target themselves and each other but forgot how many people should be in the game. Was still alot of fun though.
- Take your shot, Tex - A Texas Justice Alternatives where everyone including each member of the mafia has a one shot vig kill. There are no faction kills otherwise.
More than anticipated members of the town, held their fire and scum got lynched day one. Both these items and how much the scum wanted to buss each other really contributed to this town win
- Take your shot, Tex 2 - A Texas Justice Alternatives where everyone including each member of the mafia has a one shot vig kill. There are no faction kills otherwise.
Town tried to hold their fire early on as a means of outwitting the scum. The scum tried it too hoping the town would outwit itself. In the end no one kept to their plans and the town got the win
Finally was able to successfully get enough people to signup in a fairly balanced running. Scum Won after a Night 1 Massacre
- Everyone is a SK Mafia 1 - People have often thought that an all SK setup could never be run successfully. I've managed to prove that theory wrong yet again. Things can actually end quite happily when you run that "kind of" mafia game
- Everyone is a SK Mafia 2 - People have often thought that an all SK mafia setup could never be run successfully. I've managed to prove that theory wrong yet again. Things can actually end quite happily when you run that "kind of" mafia game
- Everyone is a SK Mafia 3 - Ika runs the game and adds doc protects and a more flesh out end game system. PIRATE MOLLIE, SERIAL KILLER AND GUYETT, SERIAL KILLER BOTH WIN.
- Everyone is a SK Mafia Ultimate! (Killing Spree Mafia) - The third game was run by Ika in the micro theme thread so I went with the Mortal Kombat 3/Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Naming scheme and called it Ultimate. Doctor protects and Killing sprees that brought on Critical Hits were introduced. Randommidget and Mallowgeno won with the most protects and a good set of kills in the wake of their strong alliance.
- Everyone is a Serial Killer X! - Just like the last one he have protects, but to break possible dead locks, we have super kills you can earn by getting lots of protects. Team cyclops was formed and its Aussie members made it to two player end game where they shared the victory. TheBrie and the worst won
- Everyone is a Serial Killer, RB! - Version of the game where experimentation was done with the allowing of roleblocks instead of protects. TheBrie and the worst won AGAIN!
- Everyone is a Serial Killer, Doc! - Back to running standard version of game. Superkills were enabled, but did not matter. Lynches were not enforced, but did happen. the worst won again and so did Eragon.
- Dayless Everyone is a Serial Killer! - Superkills were still enabled, but getting rid lynches made the game more fun and fair. the worst keeps winning and Iprobablysuck wins too
- Bad Reveal Mafia - Also Known As False Face Mafia
Wes_fr won as SK in what was revealed to be Poker's Bastard Mafia Prototype
- Bastard Face Mafia - Town and sirdanilot win, 5 players survive
- Two Face Mafia - This is not a sequel to Bad Reveal Mafia, this is not a sequel to Bastard Face Mafia, This is something seriously worse!
It was actually a slight combination of both of those merged with Serious Mafia. So really it kinda had 3 faces and deserved to be the 3rd face game. Winners (Shanba, Zang, Kitoari, youngmini) the losers (Mr. Rogers) and the Big Winners (Rhinox and Hohum).
Mafia Drunk Series
Series of Mafia games that involve drinking and alcohol related themes. AKA "Shit Faced Mafia"
- UDrink - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
Game was normal and had some meta setup twists to keeps drunk players guesing. Game was fairly balanced. Maybe I should have had a neighbor pairing instead of the bodyguard and tracker to go with the Mafia not having a kill, but given the outcome went to a 2:1 lylo, I'd still say things went well. And hell there were a shit ton of good drunk player and drunk mod shenanigans so yay, good times. Mafia Won!
- UDrink 2 - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
I usually support massclaims but this one really fucked the town. Many drunk mod can't count votes right shanigans later, Mafia wins!
- UDrink 3 - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
The setup was probably scum sided but OGML's gut and the town's desire quickly got rid of the mafia and the lyncher in a flawless victory. Town and Survivor won!
- UDrink 4 - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
The setup balance was pretty even. Had an SK, Mafia group, and Town. The SK could probably have used more power but then all SK's need that. Mafia managed to win in a game where I did very few vote counts correctly. I can't do them when drunk
- Udrink 5 - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
Less people than expected showed up, so my drunken minded tried to combine the friendly neighbor and super saint setups. One Mafioso started with 1 vengeful bomb. One townie could give any player a vengeful bomb. And Two other townioes for kicks. The town managed to win as the bomb giver Porochaz gave the mafia second bomb and encouraged other players to all lynch him. Town won!
- Udrink 6 - A Upick game where the flavor you pick must be actual alcoholic beverages.
7 person setup. I thought I gave town too much power but seems 2 mafiosos is a far greater power. The town kinda screwed itself because their roles confused them. So Scum got a perfect victory and I did not mess up a single vote count so thats fun!
- Designated Driver Marathon - A Kingmaker that has alcohol.
Did not get a lot of players because of mod and player availability but was still drunken. Town won
- - (Kingdom Win)
- - (Assassin Win)
- - (Assassin Win)
First Game Song themes = "Paparazzi" and "PPPPokerFace"
Second Game Song themes = "Telephone" and "If you like it then you should have put a Ring on it"
Third Game Song themes = "Alejandro", "Judas", and "Disco Stick"
- AITPPPPokerFace 1 - PokerFace sends an Assassin after Lady Gaga. They failed me on Day 4 because they hit a Paparazzi. Town Win!
- AITPPPPokerFace 2 - Lady Gaga wanted vengence for the previous attempt on her life. She enlisted the aid of Beyonce to kill me. But Beyonce must have dialed the wrong number as the ring went on the finger of an alt account. Town Win!
- AITPPPPokerFace 3 - The Final Chapter! The war between Lady Gaga and PokerFace comes to a close as a new face arrives on the scene. He wants money for the song about him and will kill all parties if he must. Alejandro is here to steal the show and be the Judas that wins it all. But that's not the only twist. This game will not be an ordinary AiTP game. Its War in the Palace! Link to the actual game got lost in a server crash but I still have role pms and remember the game. The kdowns (Alejandro the anarchist) was lynched day 1 after being found out by RedPanda and Mykonian's brilliant scum hunting. kdowns blew up mykonian and Pizzadudes thinking they were kings but they were both guards of King PokerFace. Then one of gaga's guards, Saint Kerrigan was lynched. Then to avoid a lynch King PokerFace (Moneybags) used his day kill. He missed King Lady Gaga (GreyIce) and killed one of her guards (Haylen). GreyIce retaliated and killed Moneybags. This caused PF's final guard (RedPanda) to suicide. And so Grey Ice and her guards (Haylen, kiwieagle, and Saint Kerrigan) won the game. Team Lady Gaga Won :(
- WITP 1 - The first WITP game was technically AiTPPPP3 and it was lost in a server crash. This was the first recorded WITP without AITPPPP flavor. I guess you can call it 1.0 or the second WITP game? Don't know if two halves make a hole, but when the assassin blows everything up nothing really matters!
- WITP 2 - Like the very first WITP this one ran well. And unlike the second, there were no player errors. The assassin fairly won in a very entertaining game
- WITP 3 - The Final Chapter! The war between Lady Gaga and PokerFace comes to a close as a new face arrives on the scene. He wants respect for the song about him and will do whatever it takes. Alejandro is here to steal the show and be the Judas that wins it all. But that's not the only twist. This game will not be an ordinary AITP game. It's War in the Palace 3, AITPPPP 3 REMIXED! A second running of the final chapter of AITPPPP where Majiffy won as the assassin. The second running was done so that the original's games flavor would live on and not be lost to a site crash
- WITP 4 - With remakes abandoned, we return to classic WITP Flavor. Had some replacement issues in this one. I made some perhaps ill time mod kills. Should have done a re-roll of the setup at the start when 9 players became 7, but in the end there was no true harm on the setup. So the game went well with the living players as the Assassin did not win this time. One of the heirs survived the suicide bombings while the other heir did not.
- WITP 5 - Another 7 player running of WITP with its classic flavor. Assassin play was awesome in this one as was the play of some guards and an heir with all its guards dead. Ultimately the assassin prevailed as the heirs could not work together to eliminate him early on. The more info the Assassin gets the more likely he is to win
- Micro 412: 9P Rebels in the Palace - 9 Player running of Rebels in the Palace was more balanced than original. Town won day 3
Finally found time and decided to run a game on the main forums. It ended in a mafia victory
Ran a game with a bunch of veterans. Had questionable balance, people getting angry, lots of replacements issues, but hey it was still fun. I now am qualified to run a large
Neighbor Heavy Games
- Would You Like To Be My Neighbor Mafia where mafia took home the win - First Running of
Mafia Record on Mafia Scum
Town: 24/7 and 1 mod error
Mafia: 3/1 and 1 abandoned
Games I replaced into: 7
Games I replaced out of: 0
Not Abandoned/Abandoned: 37/1
^(Bebop Small Town, 1 abandon, 1 mod error, and 5 endgamed = Other)
Vengeful Goon: 1
Mafia Goon: 2
Mafia GF: 2
Town Lemming: 1
Vanilla Town: 12
Vengeful Townie: 1
Limited Vigilante: 1
Odd-night Vigilante: 1
Even-night Vigilante: 1
Town Jack of all trades: 1
Post Restricted Doc: 1
Town Desperado: 1
Town Watcher: 1
Town Doctor: 4
Town Mason: 2
Town Cop: 3
Town Naive Killer Cop: 1
Town Cop&Roleblocker >> Town Commuter: 1
Fake Claimed: Obnoxious Drunk (Super Saint), Security Camera (Tracker/Watcher/Survivor)
Special Theme Game Record
Games where theme or mod screwed players over = OK/XXX/???: 38/13/2
Games I replaced into: 4
Games I replaced out of: 0
^Other is XXX games and 4 where i was Endgamed
^Two times I got lynched as Mafia or third party Jester so that was my win condition
As Trapped Fey Being: 1/1 I got one win condition but not the other. So that is a tie or ??? and so is ehobanohar
Mafia Tracker/Jailer/DayEnder (Dr. Gel) : 1
Mafia Doctor with a 1-shot Commute: 1
Mafia Forensic Investigator: 1
20% Odds -> Mafia Goon: 1
Mafia 1-shot NK Immune: 1
Mafia Eunich Doctor: 1
Mafia Gunless Goon: 1
Mafia Broken Guy: 1
Mafia Dream Bender: 1
Mafia Jester (Mime): 1
Evil Villain: 1
Town Watcher: 1
Town Pen Pal: 1
Nerfed Vanilla: 4
Vanilla Townie: 2
Town Busdriver: 1
Neighbor Doctor: 1
Dynamite Townie: 1
Town Plastic Joat: 1
Town with Colt 41: 1
Explosive Townie x2: 1
Town Bad Idea Vidge: 2
Town Evangelist Janitor: 1
Town Alien Hunter Dandy: 1
15% Odds -> Vanilla Town: 1
Unroleblockable NSA Agent: 1
Impartial Cult Leader: 1
Trapped Fey Being: 1
Contagion Guard: 1
Town Ehobanhar: 1
Lucid Dreamer: 1
Mod Screwed: 2 <<millar 13 & Guardian
Jdodged (was not told my win conditions): 2
2008 Mafia Record on Xyl's IRC Channel
Overall includes all normal games. I don't know exactly how xylbot calculates points. I think it is based on ranks of other players in the game with you. Get more points if you beat a high ranking player, get low points if you beat a newb. I think rank was determined based on your record with the points used to break ties. These are the ranks the server gave me in December 31, 2008
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank -XylBot- You are ranked 7th overall with 771 points. You have won 75 games, lost 44, and drawn 6. You need about 1 more wins to advance a rank.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank town -XylBot- You are ranked 11th at town with 748 points. You have won 51 games, lost 35, and drawn 3. You need about 1 more wins to advance a rank. Your lucky role is Vigilante.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank mafia -XylBot- You are ranked 6th at mafia with 801 points. You have won 17 games, lost 4, and drawn 1. You need about 1 more wins to advance a rank. Your lucky role is Cheater.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank sk -XylBot- You are ranked 25th at sk with 316 points. You have won 4 games, lost 3, and drawn 2. You need about 1 more wins to advance a rank. Your lucky role is Unightkillable.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank survivor -XylBot- You are unranked at survivor with 104 points. You have won 2 games, lost 1, and drawn 0. You need more games to be ranked.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank jester -XylBot- You are unranked at Jester with 100 points. You have won 1 game, lost 0, and drawn 0. You need more games to be ranked.
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank Assassin -XylBot- You are ranked 2nd at Assassin with 672 points. You have won 15 games, lost 1, and drawn 0. You need about 0 more wins to advance a rank. Your lucky role is Assassin. (0 wins to advance because I was tied for first overall with less points than guy ranked 1st. Not factored into overall xmafia rank)
<PokerFace> !xmafia rank raf -XylBot- You are ranked 5th at raf with 500 points. You have won 10 games, lost 3, and drawn 0. You need about 1 more wins to advance a rank. Your lucky role is raf. (Ready Aim Fire Ranking. Not factored into overall xmafia rank)
Best Debate Threads Ever
Title - "Too Useful" received from k-scope for Loser Mafia and other highly town playing habits
2008 Scummy Awards - Player in Most Enjoyable Theme Game (Monty Python Mafia)
2008 Scummy Nominations - Best Townie (Monty Python Mafia), Best Mafioso (Black Fang), Best Role Claim (Drunk in Satin Doll)
Important Role Artist - Renamed Unconfirmed Masons as Neighbors
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1113191#1113191 VisMaior Rules!
Supports Youngstown and Cleveland Ohio Sports
Supporter of Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008
PF is the true identity of the Time Traveler
My Neighbor/Mod account = Mr. Rogers
Plays as PokerFace on irc
Plays as Noj on scumchat
I love to Vidge on Night 0