A short description of all games moderated by MichelSableheart, including their playerlist and eventual results.
- MichelSableheart hasn't moderated any newbie games yet.
- Mini 892 - Mayor Mafia
- Result: town win
- MonkeyMan576, mafia roleblocker, lynched day 1.
- nhammen, pro-town mason, killed by vigilante night 1.
- SerialClergyman, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by mafia night 1.
- Hoopla, pro-town vanilla townie, lynched day 2.
- xRECKONERx, pro-town bodyguard, killed by vigilante night 2.
- Socrates, pro-town vanilla townie, chosen mayor day 1, killed by mafia night 2.
- kyle99, mafia goon, lynched day 3.
- charter, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by vigilante night 3.
- Debonair Danny DiPietro, pro-town vigilante, killed by mafia night 3.
- Col.Cathart, mafia goon, lynched day 4.
- Moai Interceptor Cannons, pro-town vanilla townie, survived.
- SaintKerrigan, pro-town mason, received mayor night 2, survived.
- Mayor Mafia was the first game MichelSableheart moderated.
- The game featured the special role of mayor. On the first day, the players decided by mayority vote who would get this role, and if that player died, he decided who would succeed him. Sometimes, the vote of the mayor would count double. The mayor also made the final decission if a day would go to deadline.
- The setup was composed mainly of roles that would interact interestingly with the mayor. Two masons were there to give town players a reason to support someone other then themselves. A vigilante was present to help get rid of a mafia mayor, and a bodyguard could protect the chosen mayor for a while. Because that is quite a bit of town power, the three player mafia team was given a roleblocker.
- The game didn't go as expected. Neither mafia nor masons seriously attempted to grab the mayor role. The mafia roleblocker was lynched day 1, and the vigilante mainly managed to hit powerroles. The game was close though, ending in a three player endgame where the mayor (who was confirmed town through his mason role), managed to make the correct decission.
- Mafia vs. Werewolves
- Result: werewolves win
- Chronopie, pro-town vanilla townie, lynched day 1.
- Vi, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by werewolves night 1.
- Shrinehme, replacing Sevis, pro-town vanilla townie, lynched day 2.
- SpyreX, replacing animorpherv1, replacing Seraphim, pro-town mason, killed by mafia night 2.
- LynchMePls, pro-town monk, killed by werewolves night 2.
- Nhammen, pro-town roleblocker, killed by one-shot vigilante night 2.
- Socrates, replacing SGRaaize, pro-town vanilla townie, lynched day 3.
- Faraday, replacing daniel94581, pro-town mason, killed by mafia night 3.
- foilist13, mafia goon, lynched day 4.
- Unsight, pro-town vanilla townie, modkilled day 5.
- Leafsnail, pro-town monk, killed by werewolves night 5.
- Pomegranate, werewolf, lynched day 6.
- Super Smash Bros. Fan, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by mafia night 6.
- Nachomamma8, replacing pman5595, pro-town one-shot vigilante, killed by werewolves night 6.
- Tubby216, replacing SerialClergyman, mafia goon, lynched day 7.
- AGar, replacing BlazezRb, replacing Battle Mage, replacing Timeater, pro-town sorceror, killed by werewolves night 7.
- Ythan, replacing furcolow, replacing CryMeARiver, replacing askbob, mafia goon, lynched day 8.
- Dry-fit, pro-town archangel, killed by werewolves night 8.
- RichardGHP, replacing Dr. Robotnik, pro-town vanilla townie, lynched day 9.
- vezokpiraka, pro-town monk mason, killed by werewolves in endgame.
- Midnight's Sorrow, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by werewolves in endgame.
- Lowell, pro-town vanilla townie, killed by werewolves in endgame.
- Parama, werewolf, survived
- Nikanor, replacing The Goat, werewolf, survived.
- Mafia vs Werewolves was set up as a larger version of monks and masons, with a few powerroles thrown in. Masons were confirmed non-mafia, Monks were confirmed non-werewolf. Both scumgroups had a one shot kill immunity against the kill of the other group.
- Town had quite a bit of trouble keeping it's powerroles secret. On day 1, all masons (including the monk mason) and a monk had been outed. On day 2, the roleblocker claimed, was disbelieved by the one shot vig and shot. Because mafia missed a kill on night 1, the player who was roleblocked on night 1 was lynched on day 3. This meant 8 pro-town players died without seeing a single scumflip. Town looked in serious trouble then.
- Lucky for them, both scumgroups started missing kills, either by not sending them in, or by being blocked by the one shot immunity of the other group. Town managed a serie of 4 scumlynches, and then found themselves in six player Mylo.
- The remaining two werewolves had played a pretty solid game though, leaving the weakest and most suspicious town players alive. Neither of them were under serious suspicion, so they easily won the game.
- MichelSableheart hasn't moderated any theme games yet.