Difference between revisions of "Killing roles"
(copied from old wiki, rearranged)
Revision as of 10:48, 9 November 2006
- Vigilante: The Vigilante is a killer on the Town side who can either choose to kill every night, or choose to kill a certain number of times during the game, depending on the variation.
- Serial Killer: The Serial Killer is a lone Scum, attempting to exterminate all other players no matter what faction they are in.
- Arsonist: The Arsonist is a Serial Killer with a 50% chance of killing. Frequently this role is paired with a Fireman trying to stop him.
- Cannibal/Psychopath: A type of Serial Killer, frequently paired with an investigative role trying to catch him. Psychopaths can sometimes be healed by a Psychiatrist or other healing roles; Cannibals are sometimes being chased by an FBI Agent.
- Assassin (DP-version): This version of the Assassin is a regular Mafia member who can make one daytime kill during the game.
- Bomb: A player with the Bomb role usually kills their attacker when targeted for a night kill.