Katyusha is a very secretive alt account - my purpose in making it was to have a more organized, cohesive, and just better-quality meta free of my previous reputation, good or bad.
As a player, I believe that the key to winning Mafia games is learning how to cooperate with my team. When town, I generally focus on finding townreads and bolstering their reads together in a townbloc. As scum, this cooperative nature is a facade to divide town into opposing townblocs with the rest of my team. The team with control over its group dynamic, ultimately, is victorious.
When identifying scum, I try to think of the game as a narrative. Every slot is the protagonist of its own story and has some sort of drive and desire. By identifying someone's purpose, you can match it to a win condition. Understanding Mafia as a form of narrative also makes it easier for me to fake scumplay, as I can adopt a persona with a genuine purpose that mimics a desire to find scum.
Stats (in order of entry into game)
- Newbie 1832 - Alone, modded by Xalxe and fferyllt
- One-shot Bulletproof Townie. Survived and won Day 4
- Mini Normal 1964 - Hell is 56k Dialup, modded by KidAmn
- Town Vigilante. Survived and won Day 3
- Micro 763 - Shut Up and Vote IV: Crowdfunded Edition, modded by Ellibereth
- Mafia Goon. Survived and won Day 2
- Mini Normal 1983 - Winter Wonderland, modded by northsidegal
- 2/2 Town wins
- 1/1 Scum wins
- 3/3 Wins overall