Jungle of Bullshit
- 3 Mafia Goons
- 2 Vanilla Townies
- If a townie is eliminated Day 1, they do not die and must instead immediately kill two other players.
- If a mafia member is eliminated day 1, they must immediately confirm one of the town players as town and then kill one of their buddies.
- Town win when all mafia are dead. Mafia win if a town player is eliminated on Day 2.
- For larger setups, add more Mafia Goons. Increase the number of buddies that an eliminated scum must kill and the number of venge shots granted to an eliminated townie accordingly.
- Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Vanilla Townie.
- Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
- If you are eliminated day 1, you are not eliminated and instead given a two-shot compulsive dayvig.
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon, along with your partners, [Player Name] and [Player Name].
- Factional communication: At any time during the game you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].
- If you are eliminated day 1, you must confirm one of the town players as town and kill one of your buddies.
- You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
The EV is always between 40% and 50%, assuming random eliminations Day 1. It reaches the minimum of 40% with 5 or 6 players and the EV increases if more players are added above this. If only 4 players are used (as in We Need A Fifth), the EV is 41.7%.
If p is the number of players, the EV is (p2-3p+6)/(2p2-2p).