Get to know a Scummer/Questions 2010
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In all GTKAS threads, the first post is usually filled with several questions for the interviewee, and almost always the same. These Standard Questions will vary from time to time, but feel free to answer them whenever you want. Some questions are ambiguous (i.e. What do you see when you look in the mirror), they are meant to be ambiguous.
The "Tell us about yourself" Set
- What are you doing right now? (besides answering this)
- What do you like about your town? (and where is that?)
- What would you like for Christmas?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- What do you see when you look in the window?
- What's your personal quote?
The "Kinda random" Set
- Low-fat, non-fat or regular milk?
- Pen or pencil?
- Last-gen or first-gen game consoles?
- Fashion, science, business or car magazines?
- Where would you vacation (if you had enough money)?
- Sarcastic or ironic?
- Do you play pen-and-paper RPGs? If yes, which one?
The Bertrand Rusell Set
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- Please note: this doesn't necessarily mean "What turns you on sexually"?
- What turns you off?
- Same as above
- What sound do you love?
- What sound do you hate?
- What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to participate in?
- What's your favorite curse word?
- If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
The Favorites Set
- ...music style?
- ...food style?
- ...ice-cream flavor?
- ...furniture piece?
- ...movie quote?
- ...book quote?
- ...famous person quote?
- ...video game?
The Perfect Set
- Musical gig?