Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eastermeet is a recurring meetup of Scummers, held in the UK. The first Eastermeet was in 2013, and the meet has taken place annually since then, although the name 'Eastermeet' was only widely adopted from 2015 onwards.
This meet is held at a rented holiday cottage or cabin each year, because this gives enough space to cram in the maximum amount of scummers. The Easter timing was chosen because:
a) it is during school holidays and therefore allows student or teacher Scummers to attend
b) the cost of renting a holiday cottage at Easter is cheaper than it would be during summer.
Regular Eastermeet activities
- Greater Idea Mafia
- Board gaming
- Laser tag
- Escape rooms
- Mini golf
- Lots of mafia
- Costumed murder mystery
Some notable/silly games played during Eastermeets:
- Prison Mafia - each day the players vote on a group of 3 to enter a cell together and carry out a single lynch. Only two players will return alive, and only they will be able to share what happened in there.
- Double-voting Mafia - half the players have double votes and can't talk, the other half can talk but can't vote.
- Suicidal Mafia - two players are psychotherapists. All others are suicidal townies or mafia, who will die on N1, N2 or N3 if the other players
- AVox and Dan's cold war mafia - each day the players vote one player to go into the gulag. Only players in the gulag can be executed. Minigames also determine the outcome
- Fen and CES' Wie is de mol - including balloon building, photo pose challenge, locked-room jigsaw, telephone pictionary, landmines, etc
|Cogito Ergo Sum|
|Your name could be here!|