Dethwing Classic, or dethy for short, is a 5 person Open Setup that features one Mafia Goon and four Cops. It is almost always played with the Cop Head Start rule. Because of the small size, it is often used for impromptu games, either in Chat Rooms or MeatWorld. See Dethy/Example for a sample game.
- Cop Headstart
- Cop Sanity isn't revealed upon one's death.
- Welcome, [Player Name]. You are a Mafia Goon.
- Nightkill: Barring Night 0 which is a Cop Headstart, you may use your nightkill on any night.
- You win when all members of the town have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
- Welcome, [Player Name], you are a Town Cop.
- Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town/Mafia.
- You do not know your sanity.
- You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Dethy games inherently favor the Town. Even with optimal play by the Mafia it is impossible for it to come down to more than a 50/50 chance of a mafia win at Endgame. With a town that is skilled in analysis, their chances decrease significantly. See Dethy/Analysis for ideas on how to break down results and clear townies as early as Day 1.
|- (Town Win)|