(￣`・._.・(￣`・._.・(￣`・._.・ BooneyToonz ・._.・´￣)・._.・´￣)・._.・´￣)
"The BooneyToonz series was created to play with unique and interesting roles specifically in the old Normal queue. My goal with all BooneyToonz games was to create unique normal setups with potentially new and unheard of variant roles or an innovative concept without overstepping the boundary of normal game limits or mechanics, however with the change of Normal game guidelines in 2018, this meant the BooneyToonz series would no longer stay true to itself within the Normal queue.
However, the concept of guidelines within a game adds another layer to the game, and my goal is to push that idea to its maximum limits. Don't get the wrong idea; this series is NOT about making a game with a bunch of strong power roles or a role madness game within a more normalized game. There may very well be as little as one power role, or even none at all. I have mimicked and tweaked the old Normal queue guidelines, and added some twists to it to give it a more personalized feel, and allow myself, and potentially other mods who'd like to run a BooneyToonz game, to show our creativity." - Boonskiies
- A BooneyToonz game is a game that plays off the fact that there are specific guidelines in play that the game MUST follow. It allows for newer and unheard of roles to be integrated in a way that experienced and new players can grasp alongside putting the pressure on individual performances rather than revolving around the roles to solve the game for you. This allows for higher level play from both town and scum. Most setups reward strong play, and punish poor play. It just matters on how you want to play it.
- The BooneyToonz series is expanding, and it's becoming necessary to have an open forum discussion thread for it, especially now that others on site will also be modding BooneyToonz games, so I'd like to have all the resources for BooneyToonz games in one spot, as well as a place for players in the BooneyToonz community to have their voice heard. I expect BooneyToonz to be forever evolving.
- Every BooneyToonz game will have the guidelines, post 2 on this thread, posted on the first page of the game thread by the moderator.
- Essentially, this is similar to the old Normal queue, but with more of a themed twist.
- Every game is allowed 1 Boon Bank role, 1 Variant role for Mini's, and 2 Variant role for Larges. ContraBoon'd roles are blacklisted from being in a BooneyToonz game. All roles from the BooneyToonz RoleBook are fair usage, and for the most part, this will coincide with any of the roles whitelisted for the normal queue.
- BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
- Boon Bank: 1 role.
- Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
- ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.
BooneyToonz games adheres to a type of Clarity ruleset where certain knowledge is made available during signups
- Scum day talk? Yes / No / May or May Not
- Multitasking Scum? Yes / No / May or May Not
- Does flavor have an effect? Yes / No / May or May Not
- Unique Mechanic? Yes / No / May or May Not
- Multiball? Yes / No / May or May Not
The BooneyToonz ruleset has a mission of creative expression. As a result, some old variants of roles have been repurposed as new roles. They may or may not be whitelisted in a BooneyToonz game - and may be subject to greylist rules, the "Boon Bank" with details available below. These new roles are as follows:
- Role use: At night, you may target a player by PM'ing the mod. You will recieve "Vanilla" or "Not Vanilla", depending on if they are Vanilla. If your target is Vanilla, you will also grant them bulletproof for the night.
- Role use: Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.
- Role use: Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.
- At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from, nor what it does. They will only be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.
- Symbiotic: behaves in ways which could be described as a Novice Bodyguard Conditionally Modified Doctor but words may fail to properly explain this role.
- During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.
- Willbooster: Analogous to a strengthener.
- Role use: Each night, you may target a player each night to make them immune to one roleblock.
The rolebook dictates what is currently permitted in a BooneyToonz game, what is restricted and what is disallowed.
These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.
These roles are roles that have been seen before, but lack free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.
- Cleric, Enchantress, StickyFruit Vendor, Symbiotic, Willbooster.
❚█══█❚ These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role. ❚█══█❚
|BooneyToonz I - The Creepy Caravansar - (Mafia Win)|
|BooneyToonz II - Looney Tunes - (Mafia Win)|
|BooneyToonz III - Calling All Cryptids - (Pink Mafia Win)|
|BooneyToonz IV - Five Weeks in a Boon - (Town Win)|
|BooneyToonz V - The Boon 'N Bed Express - (Werewolf Win)|
|BooneyToonz VI - Journey to Boon Island! - (Mafia Win)|
|BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard! - (Town Win)|
|BooneyToonz VIII - That One Time...At Boon Camp - (Town Win)|