- 2 Mafia Goons
- 6 Vanilla Townies
- Daytalk is enabled.
- By default, the scumteam does not get a nightkill.
- Before each day phase (including Day 1), the Mafia pick one townie to be the "8-Ball". If this player is lynched, they flip as the 8-Ball, and scum get a nightkill.
- After each lynch, scum can change their 8-ball.
Welcome, [Player]! You are a Vanilla Townie.
- You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.
- You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.
Welcome, [Player]! You are a Mafia Goon.
- The other members of the Mafia are names. You may talk to them at any time in this thread.
- During the confirmation phase and each night, your faction must collectively select one player to be the 8-Ball. If your selected 8-Ball is lynched the following Day phase, you will gain access to a nightkill.
- You win if your numbers equal the Town's.
- The 8-Ball does not necessarily have to be town-aligned. Should the Mafia believe that one of them are likely to be lynched, it may be beneficial to select that person as the 8-Ball.
|- (Town Win)|